Monday, October 12, 2009

Planning of January Gathering

Currently i am planning for a gathering for my primary class 5K.. I cant believe that its already 10 yrs.. Many things have changed.. Some married , some working , some are studying at oversea.. Its hard to get every1 to come to the gathering.. As some of them i have totally lost contact..
Thinking back of those primary days.. I feel that i miss my friends so much.. And i really cant wait to go back and see them.. 10 yrs passed in a blink of eye.. Life is really too short for us to be fooling around..
I really hope i make this gathering a successful gathering, that will give me encouragement to organize more gathering with my squash, secondary and other primary friends.. I really hope all that attend will have a good memory with this coming gathering.. so that it wont be a 1 time event but could be annually done or even semi annually done..
I hope i can do enough to make sure its a fun and great gathering...

1 comment:

  1. thanks for making the effort and even blogspot? wow. u can count me in! :D

    -phzishuang-

    ReplyDelete