Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Perfect Life ?

Late night.. Friends offline.. Staring at the sky and listening to the music from my blog.. suddenly i am thinking of my life.. and why i keep complaining bout my life..
I think its purely because of human nature.. People never content with what they have, the grass is always greener on the other side.. Why cant we learn to be content ? Even now.. I still envy peoples life.. Oh, he comes from rich family and he doesnt have to work .. Oh , she can travel whenever she want and i cant coz i need to work to pay rents and expenses.. But why cant i just be happy that i have the ability to work and pay my own rent ? I should be thankful that i am healthy , i born with complete body and not handicap.. Life will nvr be perfect..
What's a perfect life ? A perfect life is when u content with what u have and live with those imperfection and treat them as a path towards perfection..

I really hope that i can learn to live that kind of perfect life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment